Dental implants offer longevity and durability in tooth replacement. With the latest technology, they look and feel as natural as real teeth.
Because of healing time required after the initial surgery for the titanium post, the process may take several weeks or months. But once Dr. Buttaro has completed the procedure, implant is permanent. With proper oral hygiene an implant can last a lifetime.
The benefits of dental implants:
- Implants are stable, independent tooth replacements
- Functions like a natural tooth
- Implants last longer than dentures or bridges
- They help preserve the placement of all your other teeth
- There is no discomfort period as with dentures
- They help reduce bone loss
- There are no food restrictions
- You can smile with confidence without fear of the implant coming lose
- There are no additional costs of denture cleansers or adhesives